Penndot Adopt A Highway

Request Supplies, Report a trash collection and apply for the Adopt A Highway Program

If you do NOT have access to the information on file contact your local AAH County Coordinator to change your contact information.
Did you lose the email we sent?

Request to Change Contact Information