Penndot Adopt A Highway

Request Supplies, Report a trash collection and apply for the Adopt A Highway Program

× If your email address in the system is not current, be sure to update before submitting a cancellation. Click Edit Contact to update your email address.
If you do NOT have access to the information on file contact your local AAH County Coordinator to change your contact information.
Did you lose the email we sent?

Agreement Cancellation

Cancellation Information