Penndot Adopt A Highway

Request Supplies, Report a trash collection and apply for the Adopt A Highway Program

× Agreement renewals are for 2 years from the date submitted. If you wish to cancel your agreement, please click Cancel Agreement in the menu.
If you do NOT have access to the information on file contact your local AAH County Coordinator to change your contact information.
Did you lose the email we sent?

Agreement Renewal